He is in my thoughts and prays. Everyone just pray that he gets back home soon!*
This is a very dramatic time..yeah..thank god that he didnt die..it juss doesnt seem real...but it is..and this could happen to anyone....i hate that this happened to him..more than anything..he was such a wonderful athlete...ppl juss pray for him..thats all we can do*!...
Go Wildcats--Win Friday Night's Game For Him!~
He is in my thoughts and prays. Everyone just pray that he gets back home soon!*
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
I hate to hear this. He's a great kid and a great athlete.
I hope everything comes out good and he is back on the field next season doin what he does best..
so everyone keep Drew Hubbard in yuor prayers
He will be in my prayers. He is a good guy and was one of my friends when i went to pound.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
The doctors said that Drew should be able the play next year.
Lets win tomorrow for Drew!!
When I first heard this I hit my knees and started praying, Please God just let him survive and be ok. It takes you back to realize how precious life is and the life of everyone around you. This young man first of all loves the Lord, is a great athlethe and leader at Pound. I am praying for a full recovery and can't wait to see him suit up for next year's practice and games. He and his family have all our support and prayers.
He is such a great guy & It's hard to believe something like this could happen to him... I talked to his sister & cousin after school today & they said he should get to come home tomorrow... They also said that he hobbled to the door & back to the bed today in the hospital...
He's a great kid. My bro dated his sister for a while, he's just an all around great guy.
I'll definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.
not sure if people know him or what, but really he is one of the best kids you can or will ever meet. Its hard to imagine something bad happening to anyone, especially someone of his stature. If he gets a chance to read this which I hope he does, man evryone loves and misses you back in the LB ....
Bookmarks